Roasted Broccoli Recipe | Roasted Ginger Lemon Broccoli: Roasted Broccoli is an all time favorite Vegetarian Recipe. Here we are tossing it and adding garlic and lemon to it. Let’s see how to cook this simple Roasted Broccoli.
Roasted Broccoli Recipe:
- Broccoli – 2 Heads (Separated into florets)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoons
- Ground Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove minced
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 tsp
- Take two heads of Broccoli and separate them into florets. As it will be easier to roast the florets, we are separating them into florets.
- Make the baking tray ready with a sheet over it. This baking tray will be used to heat the florets in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
As mentioned under the preparation heading, make sure that the broccoli is separated into florets. Keep the broccoli florets in a bowl.
Now mix two teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil with the broccoli florets.
Then add a teaspoon of sea salt to the broccoli florets.
Now add a half teaspoon of ground black pepper to it.
Then take a garlic clove and mince it finely. Add the minced garlic now.
Feel free to add few dashes of red pepper, as it adds taste to the roasted broccoli.
Mix them thoroughly as it is the important process in the whole method. Season it thoroughly.
Keep the florets separated on a baking tray and in the preheated oven keep it for 10 to 15 minutes and toss it. After 10 minutes, take the tray out and change the florets upside down and again toss for another 10 minutes.
Pierce with a fork to check whether the broccoli is cooked. Once cooked transfer it to a bowl.
Season it with 1 half tsp of lemon juice and add some minced garlic over it.
Crispy Roasted Broccoli is ready to be served.
Thanks for learning Roasted Broccoli Recipe.
Learn how to cook Chicken Marsala Recipe.