Green Bean Casserole Recipes: Who doesn’t love this classic green bean casserole along with its crunchy onion topping! This was the most searched recipe last year.
Green Bean Casserole Recipes:
- French Styled Green Beans – 2 Cans (Drained)
- Cream of Mushroom Soup – 1 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- French Fried Onion – 1 can
- Pepper – As required
How To Cook Green Bean Casserole:
- Take a Baking tray and pour a cup of Mushroom Soup in it.
- Now pour 1/4 cup of milk and stir them with the Mushroom Soup.
- Add pepper as required to the mixture and mix them thoroughly.
- Now take two cans of French Styled Green Bean and add them to the mixture in the Baking tray. If you prefer fresh Green Beans, then you have to cook them before adding them to the mixture. If you are cooking the beans, then drain them before adding it to the mixture.
- Stir the beans into the mixture.
- Now take a can of French Fried Onions and sprinkle them on the top of the mixture. If you prefer cooking the onions, then chop the onions and fry them with the french fry masala and then sprinkle them on the top of the mixture.
- Take the mixture and heat them in an oven uncovered for around half an hour. Heat oven to 350°F.
The Green Bean Casserole is ready now. You can serve it immediately or close the lid to keep it warm. Your family members will love this dish. Happy serving.
- If you don’t have mushroom soup, then you can add Cream of Chicken or Cream of celery soup as a substitute.
- Get this dish ready a day before and keep them covered in the fridge until they are ready to be baked. If you refrigerate it then add extra minutes to the bake time as the dish will be cold when you keep it inside the oven.
Learn How to cook, Prawn fry Recipe.