Egg Curry Recipe | How to cook Egg Curry Recipe: It is a South Indian Style recipe and can be served with Paratha, Roti, and Rice. It is a favorite dish for many South Indians. Here is the method to cook the Egg Curry Recipe:
Egg Curry Recipe:
- Eggs – 4 Boiled
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 3/4 tbsp
- Chopped Onions – 1 1/2 cups
- Green Chili Slit – 1
- Salt – As needed
- Tomato – 1 cup chopped or 1/2 cup puree
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Boil four eggs and boil them as they are the essential ingredient in this recipe. Remove the shells once boiled.
- Chop the onions and tomato and make other ingredients ready to cook.
Take a pan and heat 2 tablespoons of oil in it. Add the cumin followed by ginger garlic paste. Fry them until the raw smell of the ginger garlic goes off.
Once the raw smell is gone, add the chopped onions and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the onions.
Saute until the onions turn golden in color.
Now add the tomatoes and saute them until they turn mushy and soft. Tomatoes should completely blend with the onions during this process.
Then add the Garam masala, turmeric powder, red chili powder and fry them together for 3 to 5 minutes. Stir them thoroughly.
Now add the eggs and sprinkle some curry leaves over the onion tomato mixture. Fry them for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add water as needed and cook them until the curry thickens. Check the salt and spice at this stage and adjust them if needed.
Tasty Egg curry is ready. You can have it with rice, roti, or paratha.
Thanks for learning Egg Curry Recipe.
Learn how to cook Veg Cutlet Recipe.