Cakes are the best part in every parties and function. Usually, we order cakes from shops. Anyone at their home can try this cake recipe. Oreo cake recipe doesn’t need special ingredients; you can easily bake this cake using simple ingredients available at home. The taste of Oreo cake will be good and can be done in 10 minutes.
5 Minutes Microwave Oreo Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Oreo Biscuits – 20 Nos (any flavor)
- Milk – 1 cup / 240 ml
- Eno (or) Baking Powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 2 to 3 tablespoon
Method of Preparation
Crush Oreo biscuits and in a big mixie jar, blend the Oreo biscuits with its cream to smooth powder.
Now add baking powder (or) eno, sugar, and milk and again grind it into a smooth paste like consistency.
Grease a microwave safe bowl with lots of butter or oil. You can even use a parchment paper or butter paper on the bowl and grease it. Using parchment paper will slide out the cake quickly.
After greasing the bowl, pour the cake batter into the bowl. The mixture should fall like a ribbon. It should not be in a too thick consistency or too watery.
After pouring the cake batter, pat the bowl on the bottom to spread the batter evenly and keep microwave on high and cook the batter for 3 to 5 minutes. Check the consistency of the cake at 3 minutes using a toothpick or the back side of a spoon. If the toothpick or spoon backside comes out clean, then the cake is ready. If not then keep it for another 1 minute.
Once the cake is made, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before inverting. Don’t try to take the cake from the bowl before it cools down completely otherwise; the cake will crack. If you use a parchment paper, then you can remove it quickly.
Now you can slice the cake and serve.
- You can use any biscuits for this recipe like bourbon, hide & seek, etc.
- Adjust your sugar level as per the biscuits you use.
- Don’t add too much of sugar or milk than mentioned for this oreo cake. It will affect the texture of the cake.
- Use blue color eno packet.
- You can decorate this cake using whipped cream, chocolate syrup or sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
- Fill the batter up to 3/4th of the bowl only.